Under the direction of a designated mentor and the design team the Design intern will help with visualising design strategy to deliver the best possible creative solution.
- As part of the design team: explores and conceptualises design solutions from initial route to final design direction;
- With input from the mentor and/or design team further explores specific design concepts, learns how to begin refinement of concepts;
- Learns to develop a point of view on your own work, as well as the work of others, and communicate that clearly;
- Will be invited to participate in internal meetings. Learn how to criticise; explain and substantiate existing or potential design direction;
- Will learn proficiency in all key creative software programs.
Keeps abreast of current design trends, remaining continuously curious.
- You are a young designer that aspires to get more experience in a professional branding environment with the aim to learn and grow yourself as a designer;
- You aspire to learn about the strategic process and interpret briefs in a creative and original way;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You push boundaries, explore fresh ideas and inspire others;
- You are a flexible, pro-active and efficient worker.
- You’ll be part of a working environment that is dynamic, inspiring and informal with plenty of space for new initiatives;
- You will work with and alongside our (sr.) designers within our different disciplines (Retail, Packaging, Corporate Identity);
- You’ll get plenty of space to help initiate, stimulate and challenge the team to develop the best ideas;
- Creativity, empathy, team spirit, ambition and the willingness to keep developing yourself are the key drivers at VBAT;
- 4-6 months creative internship at one of the best leading branding and design agencies in The Netherlands.
If you fit the profile and are available for an internship starting within the next 6 months, please send your portfolio and/or CV to our HR Manager, Ingeborg Prins, at Ingeborg.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her for further inquiries at +31(0)6 4691 0171.