This role focuses on the concept development and art-work support for one of our biggest clients.
Strategic knowledge is key. The position is reporting directly into the Account Director.
It requires clear and open communication internally as well as externally, collaboration, and strong organization and project management skills. Exploring of fresh ideas and inspiring to others.
This role is ideal for an experienced account manager with at least 2 years of experience in working on projects for large brands, preferably in design and branding agency.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- You will be the main point of contact for our client on a day to day base.
- Responsible for budget planning on the base of the defined project plan.
- Kick-off and review planning.
- Preparing the presentation on the base of the action plan.
- Responsible for internal communication, briefing, creating job codes.
- Keeping track of project status and preparing forecast for new projects.
- Budget owner on project-level. You will monitor the budget and ensure this is in line with the forecast.
- Understands their role in the team structure – including assigned hours and personal deadlines.
- Works efficiently and effectively.
- Alerts Account Director and relevant team members when tasks are complete or awaiting approval.
- Proactively participates within project teams to ensure quality, profitability and client satisfaction.
- Prepares for internal and external meetings.
- Maintains and organizes files and project materials.
- Organizes necessary resources, materials, venues, etc.
- Efficiently backs up in an organized manner on the server.
Behaviors and Competencies:
- Asks questions to clarify tasks & improve outcomes.
- Willing to constantly learn and seek new information.
- Uses data to uncover new facts and support or challenge the status quo.
- Finds creative ways of adding value to the role.
- Explores new connections & solutions under own initiative.
- Proposes new ideas and processes for internal communications.
- Listens and understands the needs & capabilities of different designs and shows empathy & understanding for others’ priorities while still delivering on timelines.
- Reaches out to contacts in the company to test ideas or gain more understanding.
- Communicates clearly when extra help or support is needed.
- Delivers to agreed timelines.
- Promotes the understanding of the role to others.
Required knowledge and experience:
- HBO work and conceptual level, preferably in communication and/or marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience within a branding/design agency.
- Experience working as part of a project team, preferably solely responsible for steering projects.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, specifically PowerPoint.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- You will be part of a dynamic, inspiring and informal environment with plenty of space for new initiatives.
- You will work within our Account team and are in frequent contact with the operations- en design department within our different disciplines (Retail, Packaging, Corporate Identity).
- You’ll get plenty of space to help initiate, stimulate and challenge the team to develop the best ideas.
- Creativity, empathy, team spirit, ambition and the willingness to keep developing yourself are the key drivers at VBAT.
If you fit the profile and are available, please send your portfolio and/or CV to our HR Manager, Wendy Klaver, at email@example.com.