Project Manager fulltime
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the coordination of the projects.
- Building relationships with internal, clients and other external stakeholders.
- Ensuring a technical implementation of the designs.
- Responsible for manageing the team planning efficient and effectively
- Monitoring and delivering to agreed timelines.
- Promoting the understanding of the role to others.
- Prepares for internal and external meetings.
- Maintains and organises files and project materials.
- Organises necessary resources, materials, venues, etc.
- Uses data to uncover new facts and support or challenge the status quo.
- Finds creative ways of adding value to the role.
- Explores new connections & solutions under own initiative.
- Proposes new ideas and processes for internal communications
- Listens and understands the needs & capabilities of different designs and shows empathy & understanding for others’ priorities while still delivering on timelines.
- Reaches out to contacts in the company to test ideas or gain more understanding.
- Communicates clearly when extra help or support is needed.
- Understanding of the role in team structure – including assigned hours and personal deadlines.
- Works efficiently and effectively.
- Alerts Account manager and Account Director when tasks are complete or awaiting approval.
- Proactively participates within project teams to ensure quality, profitability and client satisfaction.
Your skills & experience:
- You are energetic, eager and aspire to get more experience in a creative, professional environment with the aim to learn and develop yourself
- You are a flexible, pro-active and efficient working together.
- Minimum 2 years experience in communication and/or marketing, preferably in a branding/design agency
- Experience working as part of a project team, preferably solely responsible for managing projects
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, specifically powerpoint
- Strong communication skills and asks questions to clarify tasks & improve outcomes.
- Willing to constantly learn and seek new information
- You push boundaries, explore fresh ideas and inspire others
- Excellent knowledge of English, as well as the Dutch language
- Willing to walk that extra mile, no 9-5 mentality
- Available for a fulltime position
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- You will be part of a dynamic, inspiring and informal environment with plenty of space for new initiatives.
- You will work in our Operations team and are in frequent contact with the Account and Design department within our different disciplines (Retail, Packaging, Corporate Identity).
- You’ll get plenty of space to help initiate, stimulate and challenge the team to develop the best ideas.
- Creativity, empathy, team spirit, ambition and the willingness to keep developing yourself are the key drivers at VBAT.
If you fit the profile and are available, please send your portfolio and/or CV to our HR Manager, Wendy Klaver, at email@example.com. If you have any questions about job opportunity, please feel free to contact her as well.