During your internship you will be:
- Coordinating projects – including coordination of team planning, maintaining contact with suppliers, monitoring and delivering agreed timelines.
- Communication with internal, clients and other external stakeholders related to the projects.
- Preparing for internal and external meetings.
- Maintaining and organising files and project materials.
- Organising necessary resources, materials, venues, etc.
- Exploring new and creative ideas & solutions under own initiative.
- Listening and understanding the needs and priorities of others, but maintaining focus on delivering on timelines.
- Alerting Account manager and Account Director when tasks are complete or awaiting approval.
Who are you:
- You are energetic, eager and want to get experience in a creative, professional environment with the aim to learn and develop yourself.
- You are a flexible, pro-active and efficient working together.
- Excellent communication skills: communicating across multiple clients in a clear and efficient way to keep projects moving and communicating upwards to the client team to inform and influence strategic thinking.
- Able to form good personal relationships.
- Set priorities and track multiple clients/projects at the same time
- Able to navigate through the organization to find contacts and solutions when the answer is not clear.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Proficiency of Business English as well as the Dutch language.
- Internship reimbursement + cover for travel costs
- You’ll be part of a working environment that is dynamic, inspiring and informal.
- There is plenty of space for new initiatives and learning opportunities.
If you fit the profile and are available, please send your portfolio and/or CV to our HR Manager, Wendy Klaver, at email@example.com.