We are looking for an Office Manager with superpower!
• First point of contact for all queries related to the office.
• HR support and ‘culture guardian’ (arranging Welcome Package for new employees, onboarding, organizing company events and ‘borrels’, birthdays, anniversaries and the on-site massages)
• Travel Management for our teams.
• Office Management (Organizing meetings, keeping the office spaces representative, lunch arrangements, mail and packages)
• Managing the agenda of Senior Management team as back-up for our Executive Assistant.
• Around 1 – 2 years work experience with similar responsibilities.
• Affinity with branding and design.
• You’ll have a degree ideally, or otherwise fantastic working experience.
• You’re a pro-active organizer and you love to handle ad hoc changes.
• You spot opportunities for optimizing already existing processes.
• You are good with people.
• You’re a communicator and make decisions when necessary.
• You value high service to your colleagues and external stakeholders.
• Since we are an international agency we like you to speak English but also Dutch.
You tell us.
Why you might enjoy this ...
World-famous brands and National icons. You’ll be part of a dynamic, inspiring and informal environment with plenty of space for your initiatives.
Creativity, empathy, team spirit, ambition and the willingness to keep developing yourself are key drivers at VBAT.
If you fit the profile and are available, please send your portfolio and/or CV to our HR Advisor, Wendy Klaver via